Video Running Analysis
We all know the feeling of hearing your voice recorded and thinking, “Do I really sound like that?”
Well seeing yourself run can be a similar feeling. What you think you look like and what you actually look like may be very different indeed.
Using high quality video capture and computer software to analyse the footage, we show you from all angles what you are doing when you run.
From this information and a physical assessment we are able to work out how to help you improve your running efficiency and minimise your risk of injury.
What we look for during Gait Analysis:
- Abnormal shoulder and arm motion.
- Abnormal shifts of the spine or pelvis.
- Pelvic, torso and leg rotation.
- Abnormal deviation of the knees.
- Hip flexion & extension.
- Hip moving in or out of normal position.
- Abnormal pronation or supination of the feet.